TriUnity provides a road map to success for your community's fundraising venture. But even with a good map and an experienced guide, you need both a starting point and a clear destination to get moving.
That is where TriUnity can help. Our services include:
• Assessment of your organization's needs and capabilities
• Confidential feasibility studies
• Campaign development and training
• Specialized services for smaller churches (more)
• Annual giving development
• Planned giving development
• Facilitated visioning and planning meetings
• Volunteer fundraiser training
• Community building
• Classes and seminars
• Speaking engagements
• Fundraising materials production and design
Our approach to fundraising guides spiritual communities through three simple steps to Inform, Inquire and Invite members to fully participate in a successful and uplifting fundraising experience. Our consultants bring both focus and heart to your fundraising efforts. We work with you to train and encourage volunteers, set key dates, and see that objectives are met every step of the way.
We would be pleased to speak personally with your leadership, without cost or obligation, to learn more about your specific needs and explore how TriUnity's experience and guidance could be of service to you.
ASK ANDITriUnity founder Andi Tilmann has a passion for helping loving spiritual communities of all kinds to thrive. If you have any questions about your community's fundraising journey—or TriUnity's services—please ask your question here and Andi will share a little wisdom from her years of experience.